Youth Unemployment: Deja Vu?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Remember the supply-side?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2011-02-17 18:41:52
- Structurally high unemployment?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2010-08-09 18:37:05
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo Blanden, 2004.
"Family Income and Educational Attainment: A Review of Approaches and Evidence for Britain,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 245-263, Summer.
- Blanden, Jo & Gregg, Paul, 2004. "Family income and educational attainment: a review of approaches and evidence for Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19461, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg, 2004. "Family Income and Educational Attainment: A Review of Approaches and Evidence for Britain," CEE Discussion Papers 0041, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Blanden, Jo & Gregg, Paul, 2004. "Family income and educational attainment : a review of approaches and evidence for Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 333, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg, 2004. "Family Income and Educational Attainment: A Review of Approaches and Evidence for Britain," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/101, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Duncan Roth & John Moffat, 2014. "Cohort size and youth unemployment in Europe: a regional analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1546, European Regional Science Association.
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2013.
"How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 31-50.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How did the great recession affect different types of workers ? evidence from 17 middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5636, The World Bank.
- Niall O'Higgins, 2005. "The Challenge of Youth Unemployment," Labor and Demography 0507003, EconWPA.
- Giuseppe Bertola & John Driffill & Harold James & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Chapter 3: Labour Market Reform and Youth Unemployment," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 73-94, February.
- Enrico Marelli & Misbah T. Choudhry & Marcello Signorelli, 2013. "Youth and total unemployment rate: the impact of policies and institutions," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 63-86.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:57:p:5780-5791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodr íguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2014. "Youth living in a couple. How women's labour supply adapts to the crisis. The case of Spain," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0114, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Kostas Mavromaras & Stéphane Mahuteau & Peter Sloane & Zhang Wei, 2013. "The effect of overskilling dynamics on wages," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 281-303, July.
- Richard B. Freeman & William M. Rodgers III, 1999. "Area Economic Conditions and the Labor Market Outcomes of Young Men in the 1990s Expansion," NBER Working Papers 7073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David N. F. Bell & David Blanchflower, 2010. "Recession and Umemployment in the OECD," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 14-22, April.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2011. "Fighting Youth Unemployment: The Effects of Active Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addabbo, Tindara & Rodríguez-Modroño, Paula & Gálvez-Muñoz, Lina, 2015. "Young people living as couples: How women's labour supply is adapting to the crisis. Spain as a case study," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 27-42.
- Torben Andersen, 2010. "Unemployment Persistence," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 23-28, April.
- Mirko Savic, Ivan Zubovic, Danica Drakulic, 2014. "Dynamics Of Female Participation In Higher Education And Employment – The Absorption Index," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Ebell, Monique. & O'Higgins, Niall., 2015. "Fiscal policy and the youth labour market," ILO Working Papers 994898963402676, International Labour Organization.
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2014.
"Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201440, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Moffat, John & Roth, Duncan, 2016. "Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error," IAB Discussion Paper 201637, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsYouth unemployment; economic policy; well-being; recession; wages;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stledp:2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.