Youth Unemployment: Déjà Vu?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Long-term effects of youth unemployment
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-02-15 20:30:44
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo Blanden, 2004.
"Family Income and Educational Attainment: A Review of Approaches and Evidence for Britain,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 245-263, Summer.
- Blanden, Jo & Gregg, Paul, 2004. "Family income and educational attainment: a review of approaches and evidence for Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19461, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg, 2004. "Family Income and Educational Attainment: A Review of Approaches and Evidence for Britain," CEE Discussion Papers 0041, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Blanden, Jo & Gregg, Paul, 2004. "Family income and educational attainment : a review of approaches and evidence for Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 333, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg, 2004. "Family Income and Educational Attainment: A Review of Approaches and Evidence for Britain," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/101, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Duncan Roth & John Moffat, 2014. "Cohort size and youth unemployment in Europe: a regional analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1546, European Regional Science Association.
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2013.
"How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 31-50.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5681, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How did the great recession affect different types of workers ? evidence from 17 middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5636, The World Bank.
- Niall O'Higgins, 2005. "The Challenge of Youth Unemployment," Labor and Demography 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Bertola & John Driffill & Harold James & mult. Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & ÁkosValentinyi, 2013. "Chapter 3: Labour Market Reform and Youth Unemployment," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 73-94, February.
- Nicolas Hérault & Weiping Kostenko & Gary Marks & Rezida Zakirova, 2012.
"The effects of macroeconomic conditions on the education and employment outcomes of youth,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 15(1), pages 17-36.
- Nicolas Herault & Weiping Kostenko & Gary Marks & Rezida Zakirova, 2010. "The Effects of Macroeconomic Conditions on the Education and Employment Outcomes of Youth," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Enrico Marelli & Misbah T. Choudhry & Marcello Signorelli, 2013. "Youth and total unemployment rate: the impact of policies and institutions," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 63-86.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:57:p:5780-5791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodr íguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2014. "Youth living in a couple. How women's labour supply adapts to the crisis. The case of Spain," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0114, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Kostas Mavromaras & Stéphane Mahuteau & Peter Sloane & Zhang Wei, 2013. "The effect of overskilling dynamics on wages," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 281-303, July.
- Richard B. Freeman & William M. Rodgers III, 1999. "Area Economic Conditions and the Labor Market Outcomes of Young Men in the 1990s Expansion," NBER Working Papers 7073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:01:p:14-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- David N. F. Bell & David Blanchflower, 2010. "Recession and Umemployment in the OECD," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 14-22, April.
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:01:p:23-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2011. "Fighting Youth Unemployment: The Effects of Active Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6222, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Addabbo, Tindara & Rodríguez-Modroño, Paula & Gálvez-Muñoz, Lina, 2015. "Young people living as couples: How women's labour supply is adapting to the crisis. Spain as a case study," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 27-42.
- Torben Andersen, 2010. "Unemployment Persistence," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 23-28, April.
- Mirko Savic, Ivan Zubovic, Danica Drakulic, 2014. "Dynamics Of Female Participation In Higher Education And Employment – The Absorption Index," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Ebell, Monique. & O'Higgins, Niall., 2015. "Fiscal policy and the youth labour market," ILO Working Papers 994898963402676, International Labour Organization.
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2014.
"Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201440, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Moffat, John & Roth, Duncan, 2016. "Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error," IAB Discussion Paper 201637, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
Keywordsyouth unemployment; scarring; ethnic crime; health; life satisfaction; wages; ALMP;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2010-02-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2010-02-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-02-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .