The Professions Between State and Market: A Cross-National Study of Convergence and Divergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J V Beaverstock & P J Taylor & R G Smith, 1999. "The long arm of the law: London's law firms in a globalising world economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(10), pages 1857-1876, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gottschall, Karin & Betzelt, Sigrid, 2001. "Alleindienstleister im Berufsfeld Kultur: Versuch einer erwerbssoziologischen Konzeptualisierung," Working papers of the ZeS 18/2001, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Kathrin Leuze & Allessandra Rusconi, 2009. "Should I Stay or Should I Go?: Gender Differences in Professional Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 187, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsProfessions; Britain; Germany; state; market;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .