Order protection through delayed messaging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:4:p:1188-1228. is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert J. Menkveld & Marius A. Zoican, 2017.
"Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 1188-1228.
- Albert J. Menkveld & Marius A. Zoican, 2014. "Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Liquidity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-097/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert Menkveld & Marius Andrei Zoican, 2016. "Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Liquidity," Working Papers hal-01253615, HAL.
- Albert Menkveld & Marius Andrei Zoican, 2017. "Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Liquidity," Post-Print hal-01501352, HAL.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes, 2013. "Competition between high-frequency traders, and market quality," MPRA Paper 66715, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Brogaard, Jonathan & Garriott, Corey, 2019. "High-Frequency Trading Competition," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 1469-1497, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket design; high-frequency trading; continuous double auction; IEX; lab experiments;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DES-2018-02-12 (Economic Design)
- NEP-EXP-2018-02-12 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MST-2018-02-12 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbmdn:spii2017502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.