Order Flow Composition and Trading Costs in Dynamic Limit Order Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helena, BELTRAN & Alain, DURRE & Pierre, GIOT, 2004.
"Volatility regimes and the provisions of liquidity in order book markets,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2005015, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BELTRAN, Helena & DURRE, Alain & GIOT, Pierre, 2005. "Volatility regimes and the provision of liquidity in order book markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2005012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kubota, Keiichi & Takehara, Hitoshi, 2009. "Information based trade, the PIN variable, and portfolio style differences: Evidence from Tokyo stock exchange firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 319-337, June.
- Carol L. Osler, 2003. "Currency Orders and Exchange Rate Dynamics: An Explanation for the Predictive Success of Technical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 1791-1820, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbid and ask prices; limit and market orders; limit order markets; market microstructure; order flow composition;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .