Price Discovery without Trading: Evidence from Limit Orders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilabhra Bhattacharya & Bidisha Chakrabarty & Xu (Frank) Wang, 0. "High-frequency traders and price informativeness during earnings announcements," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-44.
- Bellia, Mario & Christensen, Kim & Kolokolov, Aleksey & Pelizzon, Loriana & Renò, Roberto, 2020. "High-frequency trading during flash crashes: Walk of fame or hall of shame?," SAFE Working Paper Series 270, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Sudhanshu Pani, 2020. "A Theory of 'Auction as a Search' in speculative markets," Papers 2006.00775, arXiv.org.
- Patel, Vinay & Putniņš, Tālis J. & Michayluk, David & Foley, Sean, 2020. "Price discovery in stock and options markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 47(C).
- Nawn, Samarpan & Banerjee, Ashok, 2019. "Do the limit orders of proprietary and agency algorithmic traders discover or obscure security prices?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 109-125.
- Lien, Donald & Hung, Pi-Hsia & Lin, Zong-Wei, 2020. "Whose trades move stock prices? Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 25-50.
- Robert Garrison & Pankaj Jain & Mark Paddrik, 2019. "Cross-Asset Market Order Flow, Liquidity, and Price Discovery," Working Papers 19-04, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Roberto Riccò & Barbara Rindi & Duane J. Seppi, 2020. "Information, Liquidity, and Dynamic Limit Order Markets," Working Papers 660, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Corey Garriot & Ryan Riordan, 2020. "Trading on Long-term Information," Staff Working Papers 20-20, Bank of Canada.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Brunetti, Celso, 2020. "High frequency traders and the price process," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 20-45.
- Yamamoto, Ryuichi, 2020. "Limit order submission risks, order choice, and tick size," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Grégoire, Vincent & Zhong, Zhuo, 2019. "Inverted fee structures, tick size, and market quality," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 141-164.
- Philip, R., 2020. "Estimating permanent price impact via machine learning," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 414-449.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2020. "Using full limit order book for price jump prediction," MPRA Paper 101684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:74:y:2019:i:4:p:1621-1658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.