Varieties of service economies in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Miles, 1999. "Foresight and Services: Closing the Gap?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 1-27, April.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Luis Rubalcaba, 2006. "Which policy for innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(10), pages 745-756, December.
- Markus Balzat & Andreas Pyka, 2005. "Mapping National Innovation Systems in the OECD Area," Discussion Paper Series 279, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Christopher Harris & Peter Howitt & John Vickers, 2001.
"Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 467-492.
- Harris, Christopher & Howitt, Peter & Vickers, John & Aghion, Philippe, 2001. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation," Scholarly Articles 12375013, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Innovation, services, emplois," Post-Print halshs-00199647, HAL.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Oecd, 2005. "Potential Offshoring of ICT-intensive Using Occupations," OECD Digital Economy Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- J Howells & B Tether & F Gallouj & F Djellal & C Gallouj & K Blind & J Edler & C Hipp & F Montobbio & N Corrocher & A Macpherson & D Banach, 2004. "Innovation in Services: Issues at Stake and Trends," Working Papers halshs-01113600, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Rubalcaba & P. Windrum & F. Gallouj & Meglio Di & A. Pyka & J. Sundbo & M. Weber, 2011. "ServPPIN. The Contribution of Public and Private Services to European Growth and Welfare, and the Role of Public-Private Innovation Networks. Servppin Final Publishable Summary Report," Working Papers hal-01111787, HAL.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Stefano Visintin, 2014. "Efficiency of the Services Sector: a Parametric Approach," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
Keywordsservices; social models; innovation; knowledge; Europe;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-KNM-2012-05-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:442012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .