Report NEP-KNM-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2012. "The Knowledge Multiplier," FEP Working Papers 456, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Joy A. Buchanan & Bart J. Wilson, 2012. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 12-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Di Meglio, Gisela & Pyka, Andreas & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2012. "Varieties of service economies in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers 44-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Luintel, Kul B & Kahn, Mosahid, 2012. "Ideas Production in Emerging Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Werner Hölzl & Jürgen Janger, 2012. "Innovation Barriers across Firms and Countries," WIFO Working Papers 426, WIFO.
- Michael Scholz & Jens Perch Nielsen & Stefan Sperlich, 2012. "Nonparametric prediction of stock returns guided by prior knowledge," Graz Economics Papers 2012-02, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Pavie, Xavier, 2012. "The importance of responsibleinnovation and the necessity of ‘Innovation-care’," ESSEC Working Papers WP1203, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lusine Arzumanyan & Ulrike Mayrhofer & Christopher Melin, 2011. "Coordinating R&D activities in multinational companies: towards new tools and practices?," Post-Print halshs-00690220, HAL.