The Knowledge Multiplier
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Antonelli,Cristiano, 2013.
"The economics of technological congruence,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201304, University of Turin.
- Antonelli Cristiano, 2013. "The economics of technological congruence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201306, University of Turin.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2013.
"Complexity and technological change: knowledge interactions and firm level total factor productivity,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Scellato Giuseppe, 2011. "Complexity and Technological Change: Knowledge Interactions and Firm Level Total Factor Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201102, University of Turin.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal knowledge; social interactions; social multiplier; localized knowledge; innovation network; interactive learning; sustainable growth;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-05-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-05-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .