InterRegional Wage Differentials in Portugal: An Analysis Across the Wage Distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- João Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2014. "Inter-Regional Wage Differentials in Portugal: An Analysis Across the Wage Distribution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1529-1546, September.
- Joao Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2012. "Inter-Regional Wage Differentials In Portugal: An Analysis Across The Wage Distribution," ERSA conference papers ersa12p19, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rycx, Francois & Saks, Yves & Tojerow, Ilan, 2016.
"Misalignment of Productivity and Wages across Regions? Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Misalignment of Productivity and Wages Across Regions ?Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 16-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Misalignment of productivity and wages across regions ? Evidence from Belgian matched panel data," Working Paper Research 300, National Bank of Belgium.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014.
"Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: The Importance of Covariates,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014. "Decomposition of regional wage differences along the wage distribution in Portugal: the importance of covariates," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2013. "Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: the Importance of Covariates," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_16, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Joao Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2013. "Intra-Regional Regional Wage Inequality In Portugal: A Quantile Based Decomposition Analisys," ERSA conference papers ersa13p158, European Regional Science Association.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016.
"Regional Wage Gaps, Education and Informality in an Emerging Country: The Case of Colombia,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 432-456, October.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia.”," AQR Working Papers 201507, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia”," IREA Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Jean-Baptiste Combes & Eric Delattre & Bob Elliott & Diane Skåtun, 2015.
"Hospital staffing and local pay: an investigation into the impact of local variations in the competitiveness of nurses’ pay on the staffing of hospitals in France,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 763-780, September.
- Eric Delattre & Jean-Baptiste Combès & Bob Elliott & Diane Skatun, 2012. "Hospital Staffing and Local Pay: an Investigation into the Impact of Local variations in the Competitiveness of Nurses Pay on the Staffing of Hospitals in France," THEMA Working Papers 2012-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Murillo Huertas, Inés P. & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2017. "Revisiting Interregional Wage Differentials: New Evidence from Spain with Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsRegions; Wage differentials; Quantile regression; Quantile-based decompositions.;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-02-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-02-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-URE-2012-02-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2011_25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.