The importance of responsibleinnovation and the necessity of ‘Innovation-care’
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Renelle Guichard & Laurence Servel, 2006. "Qui sont les innovateurs ? Une lecture socio-économique des acteurs de l'innovation," Post-Print hal-00293632, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Pavie & Eva Hsu & Hanns Justus Tillman Rödle & Raquel Orozco Tapia, 2013. "How to Define and Analyze Business Model Innovation in Service," Working Papers hal-00921420, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00921420 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; responsibility; care; innovator; individuals; performance; interdependence; ethics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-05-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-12003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .