How to Define and Analyze Business Model Innovation in Service
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena, 2013. "Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1108-1123.
- Faïz Gallouj & Paul Windrum, 2009. "Services and services innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 141-148, April.
- Pavie, Xavier, 2012. "The importance of responsibleinnovation and the necessity of ‘Innovation-care’," ESSEC Working Papers WP1203, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Smith, H. Jeff & Linder, Jane C., 2005. "The power of business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 199-207.
More about this item
KeywordsRadical Innovation; Innovation Strategy; Business Model; Business Model Canvas; Business Model Innovation; Change Management; Incremental Innovation; Innovation Management; Service Innovation; Service Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-08-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00921420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.