Potential Offshoring of ICT-intensive Using Occupations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobal, Martin, 2011. "A Rationale For Evidence On Service Offshoring," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5s4056z6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Charlie Karlsson & Gunther Maier & Michaela Trippl & Iulia Siedschlag & Gavin Murphy, 2010. "ICT and Regional Economic Dynamics: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC59920, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- J. Bradford Jensen & Lori G. Kletzer, 2010. "Measuring Tradable Services and the Task Content of Offshorable Services Jobs," NBER Chapters,in: Labor in the New Economy, pages 309-335 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Schrader, Klaus & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2009. "Globalisierung in der Wirtschaftskrise: wie sicher sind die Jobs in Deutschland?," Kiel Discussion Papers 465, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michel Dumont, 2008. "Working Paper 22-08 - Wages and employment by level of education and occupation in Belgium," Working Papers 0822, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Desireé van Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2009.
"We Can Work It Out: The Globalization of ICT-Enabled Services,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 289-325
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desiree van Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2006. "We Can Work It Out - The Globalisation of ICT-enabled Services," NBER Working Papers 12799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desiree Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2007. "We Can Work It Out - The Globalisation of ICT-enabled Services," Working Papers id:802, eSocialSciences.
- Peter S. Eppinger, 2014. "Exploiting the Potential for Services Offshoring: Evidence from German Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 109, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2007. "Working paper 06-07 - Potential ICT-enabled Offshoring of Service Jobs in Belgium," Working Papers 0706, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Rosario Crinò, "undated".
"Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment,"
391, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 775.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosario CrinÃ², 2007. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Metka Stare & Luis Rubalcaba, 2009.
"International Outsourcing of Services: What Role for Central and East European Countries?,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(5), pages 31-46, September.
- Metka Stare & Luis Rubalcaba, 2009. "International Outsourcing of Services: What Role for Central and East European Countries?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 31-46, September.
- Görlich, Dennis, 2010. "Complementary tasks and the limits to the division of labour," Kiel Working Papers 1670, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Di Meglio, Gisela & Pyka, Andreas & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2012. "Varieties of service economies in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers 44-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bernardo Maggi & Daniel Muro, 2014. "A dynamical countries-interaction model based on technology for the study of European growth and stability," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2014/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Arild Aspelund & Vitali Butsko, 2010. "Small And Middle-Sized Enterprises' Offshoring Production: A Study Of Firm Decisions And Consequences," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 262-275, July.
- Elisa Borghi & Rosario Crinò, 2013. "Service offshoring and wages: worker-level evidence from Italy," LIUC Papers in Economics 264, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Ledia Guci & Charles Ian Mead, 2014. "Domestic Trade in Services in Regional Input-Output Models," BEA Working Papers 0106, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ana BOBIRCA & Cristiana CRISTUREANU & Paul MICLAUS, 2008. "Reconfiguring competitiveness on the European e-tradable services market," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 739-749, may.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2011. "A Sorted Tale of Globalization: White Collar Jobs and the Rise of Service Offshoring," NBER Working Papers 17559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:275-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gisela Di Meglio & Andreas Pyka & Luis Rubalcaba, 2015. "On the ‘How Many Europes’ Debate: Varieties of Service Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(3), pages 307-320, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:91-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .