Potential Offshoring of ICT-intensive Using Occupations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlie Karlsson & Gunther Maier & Michaela Trippl & Iulia Siedschlag & Gavin Murphy, 2010. "ICT and Regional Economic Dynamics: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC59920, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- J. Bradford Jensen & Lori G. Kletzer, 2010. "Measuring Tradable Services and the Task Content of Offshorable Services Jobs," NBER Chapters, in: Labor in the New Economy, pages 309-335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Michel Dumont, 2008. "Working Paper 22-08 - Wages and employment by level of education and occupation in Belgium," Working Papers 0822, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Görlich, Dennis, 2010. "Complementary tasks and the limits to the division of labour," Kiel Working Papers 1670, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Di Meglio, Gisela & Pyka, Andreas & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2012. "Varieties of service economies in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers 44-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Arild Aspelund & Vitali Butsko, 2010. "Small And Middle‐Sized Enterprises' Offshoring Production: A Study Of Firm Decisions And Consequences," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 262-275, July.
- Ledia Guci & Charles Ian Mead, 2014. "Domestic Trade in Services in Regional Input-Output Models," BEA Working Papers 0106, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Rosario Crinò, 2010.
"Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 595-632.
- Rosario Crinò, "undated". "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," Working Papers 391, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 775.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2040, CESifo.
- Liu, Runjuan & Trefler, Daniel, 2019.
"A sorted tale of globalization: White collar jobs and the rise of service offshoring,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 105-122.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2017. "A Sorted Tale of Globalization: White Collar Jobs and the Rise of Service Offshoring," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Labor Markets, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2011. "A Sorted Tale of Globalization: White Collar Jobs and the Rise of Service Offshoring," NBER Working Papers 17559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Desireé van Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2009.
"We Can Work It Out: The Globalization of ICT-Enabled Services,"
NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 289-325,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desiree van Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2006. "We Can Work It Out - The Globalisation of ICT-enabled Services," NBER Working Papers 12799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desiree Welsum & Xavier Reif, 2007. "We Can Work It Out - The Globalisation of ICT-enabled Services," Working Papers id:802, eSocialSciences.
- Maggi, Bernardo, 2017. "A technology-based countries-interaction dynamic model for the study of European growth and stability: Were there the conditions for convergence?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 275-288.
- Tobal, Martin, 2011. "A Rationale For Evidence On Service Offshoring," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5s4056z6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Schrader, Klaus & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2009. "Globalisierung in der Wirtschaftskrise: wie sicher sind die Jobs in Deutschland?," Kiel Discussion Papers 465, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter S. Eppinger, 2014. "Exploiting the Potential for Services Offshoring: Evidence from German Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 109, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2007. "Working paper 06-07 - Potential ICT-enabled Offshoring of Service Jobs in Belgium," Working Papers 0706, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Jacob F. Kirkegaard, 2008. "Offshoring, Outsourcing And Production Relocations — Labor Market Effects In The Oecd And Developing Asia," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(03), pages 371-418.
- Bernardo Maggi & Daniel Muro, 2014. "A dynamical countries-interaction model based on technology for the study of European growth and stability," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2014/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Elisa Borghi & Rosario Crinò, 2013. "Service offshoring and wages: worker-level evidence from Italy," LIUC Papers in Economics 264, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Ana BOBIRCA & Cristiana CRISTUREANU & Paul MICLAUS, 2008. "Reconfiguring competitiveness on the European e-tradable services market," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 739-749, may.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Andreas Pyka & Luis Rubalcaba, 2015. "On the ‘How Many Europes’ Debate: Varieties of Service Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(3), pages 307-320, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:91-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.