Report NEP-EEC-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "Money, credit, monetary policy and the business cycle in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 8944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Exchange return co-movements and volatility spillovers before and after the introduction of Euro," MPRA Paper 37869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Labor Mobility in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 6485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaja Bonesmo Fredriksen, 2012. "Income Inequality in the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 952, OECD Publishing.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU and the Volatility of Inflation and Unemployment Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 6488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:442012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2012. "Socially responsible mutual funds: An efficiency comparison among the European countries," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan, 2012. "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process," NBER Working Papers 18009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Denk, 2012. "Tax Reform in Norway: A Focus on Capital Taxation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 950, OECD Publishing.
- Blome, Agnes, 2011. "Work/care policies in European welfare states: Continuing variety or change towards a common model?," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital SP I 2011-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).