Work/care policies in European welfare states: Continuing variety or change towards a common model?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina Smith & Shirley Dex & Jan Dirk Vlasblom & Tim Callan, 2003. "The effects of taxation on married women's labour supply across four countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 417-439, July.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2007.
"The mismatch between employment and child care in Italy: the impact of rationing,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 805-832, October.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 31, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," CHILD Working Papers wp08_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1998.
"The Economic Consequences of Parental Leave Mandates: Lessons from Europe,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 285-317.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1996. "The Economic Consequences of Parental Leave Mandates: Lessons from Europe," NBER Working Papers 5688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elina Pylkkänen & Nina Smith, 2003.
"Career Interruptions Due to Parental Leave: A Comparative Study of Denmark and Sweden,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
1, OECD Publishing.
- Pylkkänen, Elina & Smith, Nina, 2004. "Career Interruptions due to Parental Leave - A Comparative Study of Denmark and Sweden," Working Papers 04-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ribar, David C, 1995.
"A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 558-597, July.
- Ribar, D.C., 1991. "A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women," Papers 1-91-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ribar, D.C., 1993. "A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women," Papers 5-93-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Elena Bardasi & Janet Gornick, 2008. "Working for less? Women's part-time wage penalties across countries," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 37-72.
- Ekberg, John & Eriksson, Rickard & Friebel, Guido, 2004. "Sharing Responsibility? Short- and Long-term Effects of Sweden's "Daddy-Month" Reform," Working Paper Series 3/2004, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Does Parental Leave Affect Fertility and Return-to-Work? Evidence from a "True Natural Experiment"," IZA Discussion Papers 1613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordswork; care; reconciliation; policies; gender; Europe; comparison;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbdds:spi2011401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .