Tax Reform in Norway: A Focus on Capital Taxation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs Égert, 2013.
"The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1038, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," CESifo Working Paper Series 4210, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1047, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Erlend Eide BÃ¸ & Elin Halvorsen & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2015. "Heterogeneity of the Carnegie Effect," CESifo Working Paper Series 5339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk & Peter Hoeller, 2015. "Finance and Inclusive Growth," OECD Economic Policy Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsallowance for corporate equity; capital taxation; double système d'imposition; dual income tax system; déduction pour capital de l'entreprise; fiscalité; imposition du capital; impôt sur la fortune; Norvège; Norway; own-occupied housing; propriétaires occupants; rate of return allowance; taux de l'indemnité de retour; taxation; wealth tax;
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-05-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-05-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:950-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .