Report NEP-PUB-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," THEMA Working Papers 2012-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "The Impact of Redistributive Policies on Inequality in OECD Countries," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2012. "Paternalistic goods to improve income distribution: a political economy approach," DEP - series of economic working papers 3/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2012. "Regional Effects of Federal Tax Shocks," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201217, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Federico Revelli, 2012. "Business taxation and economic performance in hierarchical government structures," Working Papers 2012/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Signing distortions in optimal tax or other adverse selection models with random participation," THEMA Working Papers 2012-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Oliver Denk, 2012. "Tax Reform in Norway: A Focus on Capital Taxation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 950, OECD Publishing.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2011. "How Sustainable are Latin American Fiscal Deficits: A Panel Data Approach," Borradores de Economia 679, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.