Socially responsible mutual funds: An efficiency comparison among the European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dierkes, Meinolf & Berthoin Antal, Ariane, 1985. "The usefulness and use of social reporting information," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 29-34.
- Haniffa, R.M. & Cooke, T.E., 2005. "The impact of culture and governance on corporate social reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 391-430.
- Stephen Brammer & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Voluntary Environmental Disclosures by Large UK Companies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7-8), pages 1168-1188.
- Kostant, Peter C., 1999. "Exit, voice and loyalty in the course of corporate governance and counsel's changing role," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 203-246.
- Dierkes, Meinolf & Antal, Ariane Berthoin, 1985. "The usefulness and use of social reporting information," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-34, January.
- Xie, Biao & Davidson, Wallace III & DaDalt, Peter J., 2003. "Earnings management and corporate governance: the role of the board and the audit committee," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, pages 295-316.
- Wiseman, Joanne, 1982. "An evaluation of environmental disclosures made in corporate annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-63, January.
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mathieu, Robert & Shehata, Mohamed, 2009. "Usefulness of comprehensive income reporting in Canada," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 349-365.
More about this item
KeywordsSRI mutual funds; Performance evaluation; Data envelopment analysis;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2012-05-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FMK-2012-05-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.