Mapping National Innovation Systems in the OECD Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Nasierowski, W. & Arcelus, F. J., 2003. "On the efficiency of national innovation systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 215-234, September.
- Markus Balzat & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "Recent Trends in the Research on National Innovation Systems," Discussion Paper Series 254, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Markus Balzat & Horst Hanusch, 2004. "Recent trends in the research on national innovation systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 197-210, June.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2002. "The determinants of national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 899-933, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2006. "Applying a Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Approach to Europe and its Lisbon Agenda," Discussion Paper Series 286, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Pyka, Andreas & Hanusch, Horst, 2010. "Applying Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Economics to Latin American Economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 70-83, March.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2009. "The interactions between national systems and sectoral patterns of innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "Quanto e come investire in ricerca per massimizzare la crescita economica? Analisi e implicazioni di politica economica per l’Italia e l’Europa," CERIS Working Paper 200705, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Verónica Baz & Maria Cristina Capelo & Rodrigo Centeno & Ricardo Estrada, 2010.
"Productive Development Policies in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Case of Mexico,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3968, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Veronica Baz & Maria Cristina Capelo & Rodrigo Centeno & Ricardo Estrada, 2010. "Productive Development Policies in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Case of Mexico," Research Department Publications 4693, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "The interactions between national systems and sectoral patterns of innovation: a cross-country analysis of Pavitt’s taxonomy," MPRA Paper 27601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urmetzer, Sophie & Pyka, Andreas, 2014. "Varieties of knowledge-based bioeconomies," FZID Discussion Papers 91-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Di Meglio, Gisela & Pyka, Andreas & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2012. "Varieties of service economies in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers 44-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka & Florian Wackermann, 2009. "A Neo-Schumpeterian Approach towards Public Sector Economics," Discussion Paper Series 306, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Consoli,Davide, 2013. "Knowledge Flows and Public-Private Cooperation across National Contexts," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201304, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Saurabh Arora & Marjolein C.J. Caniëls & Henny Romijn, 2010. "Emergence of a biofuel economy in Tanzania: Local developments and global connections from an institutional perspective," Working Papers 10-09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2010.
- Nasierowski Wojciech, 2009. "A Conceptual Framework for Formalization of National Innovation Systems," Foundations of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(2), pages 159-166, January.
More about this item
Keywordsnational innovation systems; comparative study; classification;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-10-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-10-04 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.