A Neo-Schumpeterian Approach towards Public Sector Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2006. "Manifesto for Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 289, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Y. C. Richard Wong, 1999. "Lessons from the Asian Financial Crisis," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 391-398, Winter.
- Markus Balzat & Andreas Pyka, 2005. "Mapping National Innovation Systems in the OECD Area," Discussion Paper Series 279, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Horst Hanusch & Florian Wackermann, 2009. "Global Financial Crisis: Causes and Lessons - A Neo-Schumpeterian perspective," Discussion Paper Series 303, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; uncertainty; public sector; co-evolution;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2009-09-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2009-09-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-PBE-2009-09-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-09-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .