Manifesto for Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Economics
Within the last 25 years large progress has been made in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, this branch of economic science which deals with dynamic processes causing qualitative transformation of economies basically driven by the introduction of novelties. By its very nature, technological innovation is the most exponent and visible form of novelty. However, Neo-Schumpeterian Economics should be concerned with all facets of open and uncertain developments. A Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian approach has to consider not only transformation processes going on on the industry level of an economy, but also those on the public and monetary realms. Our manifesto introduces these extensions and complements towards a Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian economic theory, and develops some guideposts in the sense of a roadmap for necessary strands of analysis in the future.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 821 598 4060
Fax: +49 821 598 4217
Web page: http://www.wiwi.uni-augsburg.de/vwl/institut
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2004.
"An evolutionary approach to the theory of entrepreneurship,"
in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 7
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2001. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Discussion Paper Series 206, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- A. Pyka & G. Fagiolo, 2007.
"Agent-based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpetarian Economics,"
in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 29
- Andreas Pyka & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2005. "Agent-Based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 272, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010.
"Systems of innovation,"
CPB Discussion Paper
138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007.
"Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Franco Malerba, 2005. "Sectoral systems of innovation: a framework for linking innovation to the knowledge base, structure and dynamics of sectors," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 63-82.
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch (ed.), 2006. "Applied Evolutionary Economics and the Knowledge-based Economy," Books, Edward Elgar, number 3486, 6.
- Horst Hanusch (ed.), 1999. "The Legacy of Joseph A. Schumpeter," Books, Edward Elgar, volume 0, number 1182, 6.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.