Manifesto for Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Horst Hanusch (ed.), 1999. "The Legacy of Joseph A. Schumpeter," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1182.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2004.
"An evolutionary approach to the theory of entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2001. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Discussion Paper Series 206, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & ter Weel, Bas, 2010.
"Systems of Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Weel, Bas ter, 2009. "Systems of Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010. "Systems of innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- A. Pyka & G. Fagiolo, 2007.
"Agent-based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpetarian Economics,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 29
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Pyka & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2005. "Agent-Based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 272, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Franco Malerba, 2005. "Sectoral systems of innovation: a framework for linking innovation to the knowledge base, structure and dynamics of sectors," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 63-82.
- Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch (ed.), 2006. "Applied Evolutionary Economics and the Knowledge-based Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3486.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka & Florian Wackermann, 2009. "A Neo-Schumpeterian Approach towards Public Sector Economics," Discussion Paper Series 306, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-Schumpeterian economics; industrial dynamics; public finance; financial markets;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-12-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2006-12-16 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.