Report NEP-HPE-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119192_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006. "Applications of Evolutionary Economic Geography," DRUID Working Papers 06-26, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2006. "Getting Rid of Keynes ? A reflection on the history of macroeconomics," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006051, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit & Kai Geisslreither, 2006. "Nobelpreis für Wirtschaftswissenschaften 2006 an Edmund S. Phelps," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 278/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2006. "Manifesto for Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 289, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118878_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis C. Mueller, 2006. "Democracy, Rationality and Morality," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119634_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvin E. Roth, 2006. "Repugnance as a Constraint on Markets," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000629, UCLA Department of Economics.
- François Velde, 2006. "Chronicles of a deflation unforetold," Working Paper Series WP-06-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bergh, Andreas & Erlingsson, Gissur, 2006. "Resilience through Restructuring: Swedish Policy-Making Style and the Consensus on Liberalizations 1980–2000," Ratio Working Papers 110, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119132_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine MacLeod & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2006. "Inventive Activities, Patents and Early Industrialization. A Synthesis of Research Issues," DRUID Working Papers 06-28, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Antje Wiener, 2006. "Constructivist Approaches in International Relations Theory: Puzzles and Promises," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0025, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Gerben van der Panne & Cees van Beers, 2006. "On the Marshall - Jacobs Controversy It takes two to tango," DRUID Working Papers 06-23, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.