Report NEP-TID-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Balzat & Andreas Pyka, 2005. "Mapping National Innovation Systems in the OECD Area," Discussion Paper Series 279, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- James C. McGrath, 2005. "Will online bill payment spell the demise of paper checks?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 05-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sunil Mani, 2005. "The Dragon vs the Elephant: Comparative analysis of innovation capability in the telecommunications equipment industry in China and India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 373, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2005. "Comparing the Innovation Performance in Canadian, French and German Manufacturing Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-33, CIRANO.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Griffith, Rachel & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2005. "Disentangling Horizontal and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2005-10, CEPII research center.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2005. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Working Paper Series 0430, European Central Bank.
- Bert Diederen & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Wladimir Raymond & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2005. "Innovation in Enterprise Clusters:Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-32, CIRANO.
- Harald Lehmann & Jutta Günther, 2004. "Technology spillovers from external investors in East Germany: no overall effects in favor of domestic firms," IWH Discussion Papers 198, Halle Institute for Economic Research.