Report NEP-INO-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2005. "Comparing the Innovation Performance in Canadian, French and German Manufacturing Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-33, CIRANO.
- Markus Balzat & Andreas Pyka, 2005. "Mapping National Innovation Systems in the OECD Area," Discussion Paper Series 279, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bert Diederen & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Wladimir Raymond & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2005. "Innovation in Enterprise Clusters:Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-32, CIRANO.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2005. "What drives productivity growth in the new EU member states? The case of Poland," Working Paper Series 0486, European Central Bank.
- Sunil Mani, 2005. "The Dragon vs the Elephant: Comparative analysis of innovation capability in the telecommunications equipment industry in China and India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 373, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciano PILOTTI & Silvia Rita SEDITA, 2005. "Human capital development in a complex learning system: the virtuous interaction between individuals, organizations and communities," Departmental Working Papers 2005-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jutta Günther, 2004. "Technological capability of foreign and West German investors in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 189, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Griffith, Rachel & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cowan, Robin, 2005. "Universities and the Knowledge Economy," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Research Policy. The case of the Social sciences and the Humanities (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Priit Vahter, 2005. "Which Firms Benefit More From Inward Foreign Direct Investment?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-11, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2005. "China’s Integration in East Asia: Production Sharing, FDI & High-Tech Trade," Working Papers 2005-09, CEPII research center.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004. "Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach," Working Paper Series 0367, European Central Bank.
- Harald Lehmann & Jutta Günther, 2004. "Technology spillovers from external investors in East Germany: no overall effects in favor of domestic firms," IWH Discussion Papers 198, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Stephan & Karin Szalai, 2003. "Firm-Specific Determinants of Productivity Gaps between East and West German Industrial Branches," IWH Discussion Papers 183, Halle Institute for Economic Research.