Knowledge-intensive services and international competitiveness: a four country comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harcourt, G C, 1971. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital: Reply," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 69-70, March.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1, December.
- Harry Scarbrough, 1997. "Making the Matrix Matter: Strategic Information Systems in Financial Services," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 171-190, March.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1971. "A Note on "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital."," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 68-69, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José A. Camacho & Mercedes Rodriguez, 2010. "How Important are Knowledge-Intensive Services for their Client Industries? An Assessment of their Impact on Productivity and Innovation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sanchez-Peinado, Esther & Pla-Barber, Jose, 2006. "A multidimensional concept of uncertainty and its influence on the entry mode choice: An empirical analysis in the service sector," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 215-232, June.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2003. "'Tertiarization' of manufacturing industry in the new economy - experiences in Hungarian companies," IWE Working Papers 134, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Amable, Bruno & Ledezma, Ivan & Robin, Stéphane, 2016.
"Product market regulation, innovation, and productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2087-2104.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthias Figo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Strukturwandel und regionales Wachstum - wissensintensive Unternehmensdienste als Wachstumsmotor?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 145, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2015. "Business services and the export performances of manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-981, November.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Lucchese, Matteo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2013. "Business services, innovation and sectoral growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 119-132.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea, 2016. "Marketing innovation: A consequence of competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5671-5681.
- Rafael Boix, 2012. "Facing globalization and increased trade: Catalonia's evolution from industrial region to knowledge and creative economy," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Xing Shi & Yanrui Wu & Dingtao Zhao, 2014.
"Knowledge intensive business services and their impact on innovation in China,"
Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Xing Shi & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Their Impact On Innovation In China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0097-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berranger, Pascale de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2013. "The contribution of Business services to the export performances of manufacturing industries. An empirical study on 5 European countries," Working Papers 14, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2013.
- Wu, Chiu-Hui & Ding, Cherng G. & Jane, Ten-Der & Lin, Hang-Rung & Wu, Cheng-Ying, 2015. "Lessons from the global financial crisis for the semiconductor industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 47-53.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:34225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonia MUKHERJEE, 2015. "The role of Services in Enhancing Indian Manufacturing Exports: A Firm Level Analysis, 2000-01 to 2011-12," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 334-349, December.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Still Alive?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 2, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Van der Panne, Gerben, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of an economy in terms of triple-helix relations among 'technology, organization, and territory',"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 181-199, March.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Leydesdorff, L. & van der Panne, G., 2004. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of an Economy in terms of Triple-Helix Relations among 'Technology, Organization, and Territory'," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-034-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Valentina Meliciani, 2010. "Exports of Knowledge-intensive Services and Manufactures: The Role of ICTs and Intersectoral Linkages," Chapters,in: The Shape of the Division of Labour, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Małgorzata Zięba, 2015. "Knowledge-intensive services sector and its dynamics and structure of employment in European Union countries," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 40.
- Daria Ciriaci & Sandro Montresor & Daniela Palma, 2013. "Do KIBS make manufacturing more innovative? An empirical investigation for four European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development an growth ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1999023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.