Industrial Diversification In Nonmetropolitan Counties And Its Effect On Economic Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Kort, 1981. "Regional Economic Instability and Industrial Diversification in the U.S," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 596-608.
- Attaran, Mohsen, 1986. "Industrial Diversity and Economic Performance in U.S. Areas," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 44-54, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabe, Todd M., 2005. "The Effects of Industry Instability on Sector Entry: The Case of Maine," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 64-79.
- Wojan, Timothy R. & Lackey, Steven Brent, 2000.
"Manufacturing Specialization in the Southeast: Rural Necessity, Rural Possibility, or Rural Vestige?,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 167-187, Fall.
- Lackey, Steven Brent & Wojan, Timothy R., 1999. "Manufacturing Specialization In The Southeast: Rural Necessity, Rural Possibility Or Rural Vestige?," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21605, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ashley Poston & Brian E. Whitacre, 2014.
"How Specialized is “Too” Specialized? Outmigration and Industry Diversification in Nonmetropolitan Counties across America,"
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)),
Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 37-63.
- Jackson, Ashley & Whitacre, Brian E., 2012. "How Specialized is “too” Specialized? Outmigration and Industry Diversification in Nonmetropolitan Counties across America," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- McFarlane, Jim A. & Blackwell, Boyd D. & Mounter, Stuart W. & Grant, Bligh J., 2016. "From agriculture to mining: The changing economic base of a rural economy and implications for development," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 56-65.
- Andrey A. GNIDCHENKO, 2011.
"Defragmentation Of Economic Growth With A Focus On Diversification: Evidence From Russian Economy,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 45-85, June.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2010. "Defragmentation of Economic Growth with a Focus on Diversification: Evidence from Russian Economy," MPRA Paper 27113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meriem Djennas & Mohamed Benbouziane & Mustapha Djennas, 2012. "Labor Market Structure, Foreign Trade Competitiveness and Economic Growth in Eurozone," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Saheum Hong & Yu Xiao, 2016. "The Influence of Multiple Specializations on Economic Performance in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Regional Employment Volatility In Turkey: Causes And Consequences," Working Papers 2015/06, Turkish Economic Association.
- Todd M. Gabe, 2007. "Local Economic Instability and Business Location: The Case of Maine," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 398-411.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.