Investigating Health Systems in the European Union: Outcomes and Fiscal Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Stephen M. & Gibson, Cosette M., 1988. "Industrial Diversification In Nonmetropolitan Counties And Its Effect On Economic Stability," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-9, December.
- Soeren Mattke & Edward Kelley & Peter Scherer & Jeremy Hurst & Maria Luisa Gil Lapetra & HCQI Expert Group Members, 2006. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Initial Indicators Report," OECD Health Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- repec:pal:palcom:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-018-0127-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Berger & Jodi Messer, 2002. "Public financing of health expenditures, insurance, and health outcomes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2105-2113.
- Asandului, Laura & Roman, Monica & Fatulescu, Puiu, 2013. "The Efficiency of Healthcare Systems in Europe: a Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 58954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
- William Greene, 2004.
"Distinguishing between heterogeneity and inefficiency: stochastic frontier analysis of the World Health Organization's panel data on national health care systems,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 959-980.
- William Greene, 2003. "Distinguishing Between Heterogeneity and Inefficiency: Stochastic Frontier Analysis of the World Health Organization’s Panel Data on National Health Care Systems," Working Papers 03-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Grigorescu & Elena Condrea & Christopher De Freitas Bradley, 2015. "Quality Management in Healthcare Systems," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 246-251, May.
- Edward Kelley & Jeremy Hurst, 2006. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Conceptual Framework Paper," OECD Health Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Endogenous longevity, health and economic growth: a slow growth for a longer life?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10.
- Nenadic, Oleg & Greenacre, Michael, 2007. "Correspondence Analysis in R, with Two- and Three-dimensional Graphics: The ca Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 20(i03).
- Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Andreea Maria Vass Paul & Rodica-Manuela Gogonea & Marian Zaharia, 2015. "Evaluating Romanian Eco-Innovation Performances in European Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-35, September.
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordshealth systems; performance; composite index; fiscal sustainability; social development goals; principal components analysis; multiple correspondence analysis;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3186-:d:168093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.