On Measuring Economic Diversification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva M. Sierminska & Jacques Silber, 2020.
"The diversity of household assets holdings in the United States in 2007 and 2009: measurement and determinants,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 599-634, September.
- Sierminska, Eva & Silber, Jacques, 2019. "The Diversity of Household Assets Holdings in the United States in 2007 and 2009: Measurement and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 12562, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sierminska, Eva M. & Silber, Jacques, 2019. "The diversity of household assets holdings in the United States in 2007 and 2009: Measurement and determinants," GLO Discussion Paper Series 386, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mikaela Backman, 2014. "Human capital in firms and regions: Impact on firm productivity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 557-575, August.
- Nicole Palan, 2010. "Measurement of Specialization – The Choice of Indices," FIW Working Paper series 062, FIW.
- Backman, Mikaela & Kohlhase, Janet, 2013. "The Influence of Diversity on the Formation, Survival and Growth of New Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 337, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mimoza Shabani & Carmela D'Avino, 2020. "A new approach to measuring universal banking," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 353-379, October.
- Gunderson, Michael A. & Moss, Charles B., 2008. "The Effect of Diversification on Agricultural Returns and Volatility: An Informational Approach," 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48147, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Keizo Mizuno & Fumitoshi Mizutani & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2006.
"Industrial diversity and metropolitan unemployment rate,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 157-172, March.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Keizo Mizuno & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2003. "Industrial Diversity and Metropolitan Unemployment Rate," ERSA conference papers ersa03p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodríguez, Ricardo A. & Herrera, Ada Ma. & Santander, Jacobo & Miranda, Jezahel V. & Fernández-Rodríguez, María J. & Quirós, Ángel & Riera, Rodrigo & Fernández-Palacios, José Mª. & Otto, Rüdiger & Esc, 2015. "Uncertainty principle in niche assessment: A solution to the dilemma redundancy vs. competitive exclusion, and some analytical consequences," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 316(C), pages 87-110.
- Ikerne Valle & Kepa Astorkiza & Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza, 2017. "Measuring species concentration, diversification and dependency in a macro-fishery," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1689-1713, June.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Seung, Chang K. & Narayanan, Rangesan, 2001. "Targeting Economic Diversification: An Application of Target MOTAD Procedures," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 197-215, Fall.
- O'Connor, Sean & Doyle, Eleanor & Doran, Justin, 2018. "Diversity, employment growth and spatial spillovers amongst Irish regions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 260-267.
- Bruce D. Wundt, 1992. "Reevaluating Alternative Measures Of Industrial Diversity As Indicators Of Regional Cyclical Variations," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 59-73, Summer.
- Mikaela Backman & Maureen Kilkenny, 2014. "Diversified experience, benefits to the individual and the firm," ERSA conference papers ersa14p18, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodríguez, Ricardo A. & Riera, Rodrigo & Herrera, Ada M. & Duncan, Janelle M. & Vanni, Michael J. & Delgado, Juan D. & González, María J., 2019. "Degrees of freedom: Definitions and their minimum and most meaningful combination for the modelling of ecosystem dynamics with the help of physical principles," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 392(C), pages 226-235.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:51:y:1975:i:4:p:374-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.