On Measuring Economic Diversification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1102-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Palan, 2010. "Measurement of Specialization – The Choice of Indices," FIW Working Paper series 062, FIW.
- Keizo Mizuno & Fumitoshi Mizutani & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2006.
"Industrial diversity and metropolitan unemployment rate,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 157-172, March.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Keizo Mizuno & Noriyoshi Nakayama, 2003. "Industrial Diversity and Metropolitan Unemployment Rate," ERSA conference papers ersa03p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Backman, Mikaela & Kohlhase, Janet, 2013. "The Influence of Diversity on the Formation, Survival and Growth of New Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 337, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:260-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce D. Wundt, 1992. "Reevaluating Alternative Measures Of Industrial Diversity As Indicators Of Regional Cyclical Variations," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 59-73, Summer.
- Mikaela Backman & Maureen Kilkenny, 2014. "Diversified experience, benefits to the individual and the firm," ERSA conference papers ersa14p18, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodríguez, Ricardo A. & Herrera, Ada Ma. & Santander, Jacobo & Miranda, Jezahel V. & Fernández-Rodríguez, María J. & Quirós, Ángel & Riera, Rodrigo & Fernández-Palacios, José Mª. & Otto, Rüdiger & Esc, 2015. "Uncertainty principle in niche assessment: A solution to the dilemma redundancy vs. competitive exclusion, and some analytical consequences," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 316(C), pages 87-110.
- D'Avino, Carmela & Shabani, Mimoza, 2017. "A new approach to measuring universal banking," MPRA Paper 83166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Seung, Chang K. & Narayanan, Rangesan, 2001. "Targeting Economic Diversification: An Application of Target MOTAD Procedures," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 197-215, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:51:y:1975:i:4:p:374-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .