La qualité des soins en France : comment la mesurer pour l'améliorer ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soeren Mattke & Edward Kelley & Peter Scherer & Jeremy Hurst & Maria Luisa Gil Lapetra & HCQI Expert Group Members, 2006. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Initial Indicators Report," OECD Health Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Edward Kelley & Jeremy Hurst, 2006. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Conceptual Framework Paper," OECD Health Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viberg, Nina & Forsberg, Birger C. & Borowitz, Michael & Molin, Roger, 2013. "International comparisons of waiting times in health care – Limitations and prospects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 53-61.
- Thierry Debrand & Christine Sorasith, 2010. "Out-of-Pocket Maximum Rules under a Compulsatory Health Care Insurance Scheme: A Choice between Equality and Equity," Working Papers DT34, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsQualité; comparaison internationale; système; France;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .