A Comparative Study of Methods for Long-Range Market Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J. Scott Armstrong & Michael C. Grohman, 1972. "A Comparative Study of Methods for Long-Range Market Forecasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 211-221, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer & Victor Zarnowitz, 1969. "The Evaluation of Economic Forecasts," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Forecasts and Expectations: Analysis of Forecasting Behavior and Performance, pages 3-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 20(1), pages 3-3, May.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 19(1), pages 3-3, February.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 21(1), pages 3-3, August.
- J. G. Cragg & Burton G. Malkiel, 1968. "The Consensus And Accuracy Of Some Predictions Of The Growth Of Corporate Earnings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 67-84, March.
- N/A, 1962. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 22(1), pages 3-3, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Designing and Using Experiential Exercises," General Economics and Teaching 0412022, EconWPA.
- Davis, Donna F. & Mentzer, John T., 2007. "Organizational factors in sales forecasting management," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 475-495.
- Tessier, Thomas H. & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2015. "Decomposition of time-series by level and change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1755-1758.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1978. "Forecasting with Econometric Methods: Folklore Versus Fact," MPRA Paper 81672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tashman, Leonard J., 2000. "Out-of-sample tests of forecasting accuracy: an analysis and review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 437-450.
More about this item
Keywordslong-range market forecasting; forecasting methods; forecasting;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.