The Consensus And Accuracy Of Some Predictions Of The Growth Of Corporate Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doukas, John A. & McKnight, Phillip J. & Pantzalis, Christos, 2005.
"Security analysis, agency costs, and UK firm characteristics,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 493-507.
- Doukas, John A. & Phillip J. McKnight & Christos Pantzalis, 2002. "Security Analysis, Agency Costs, and UK Firm Characteristics," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 65, Royal Economic Society.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 1997.
"Industrial Policy, Employer Size, and Economic Performance in Sweden,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 353-398
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 1995. "Industrial Policy, Employer Size, and Economic Performance in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 5237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 1995. "Industrial Policy, Employer Size and Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Paper Series 436, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Relative Accuracy of Judgmental and Extrapolative Methods in Forecasting Annual Earnings," General Economics and Teaching 0412007, EconWPA.
- J. Scott Armstrong & Michael C. Grohman, 1972.
"A Comparative Study of Methods for Long-Range Market Forecasting,"
INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 211-221, October.
- JS Armstrong & Michael C. Grohman, 2004. "A Comparative Study of Methods for Long-Range Market Forecasting," General Economics and Teaching 0412010, EconWPA.
- Jamal Kouhian & Abbas Alimoradi Sharifabadi, 2015. "The Relationship between Managements’ Forecasted EPS and Risk in the Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 116-126, April.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & C., Michael, 1972. "A Comparative Study of Methods for Long-Range Market Forecasting," MPRA Paper 81673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baljit Sidhu & Hwee Cheng Tan, 2011. "The Performance of Equity Analysts During the Global Financial Crisis," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 32-43, March.
- Dennis Fan & Raymond So & Jason Yeh, 2006. "Analyst Earnings Forecasts for Publicly Traded Insurance Companies," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 105-136, March.
- Chahine, Salim, 2004. "Long-run abnormal return after IPOs and optimistic analysts' forecasts," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 83-103.
- Doukas, John A. & Kim, Chansog & Pantzalis, Christos, 2006. "Divergence of opinion and equity returns under different states of earnings expectations," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 310-331, August.
- Kane, Stephen A., 1999. "What happened to the utility functions?: Imprecise expectations of security prices," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 165-175, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:23:y:1968:i:1:p:67-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.