A Monthly Cycle in Food Expenditure and Intake by Participants in the U.S. Food Stamp Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1997. "A Monthly Cycle In Food Expenditure And Intake By Participants In The U.S. Food Stamp Program," Working Papers 127820, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:10:1298-1301_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. A. Frongillo Jr. & C. M. Olson & B. S Rauschenbach & A. Kendall, "undated". "Nutritional Consequences of Food Insecurity in a Rural New York State County," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1120-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1989. "Estimating the Value of an In-Kind Transfer: The Case of Food Stamps," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 385-409, March.
- Parke E. Wilde & Christine K. Ranney, 2000. "The Monthly Food Stamp Cycle: Shooping Frequency and Food Intake Decisions in an Endogenous Switching Regression Framework," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 200-213.
- Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1992.
"Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 53-85.
- Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 1992. "Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems," Post-Print hal-00359440, HAL.
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1996. "The Distinct Impact Of Food Stamps On Food Spending," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Zaki, 2016. "Access to Short-term Credit and Consumption Smoothing within the Paycycle," Working Papers 2016.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bhattacharya, J. & DeLeire, T. & Haider, S. & Currie, J., 2003.
"Heat or Eat? Cold-Weather Shocks and Nutrition in Poor American Families,"
American Journal of Public Health,
American Public Health Association, vol. 93(7), pages 1149-1154.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Thomas DeLeire & Steven Haider & Janet Currie, 2002. "Heat or Eat? Cold Weather Shocks and Nutrition in Poor American Families," NBER Working Papers 9004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Janet Currie, 2001.
"Youths at Nutrition Risk: Malnourished or Misnourished?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 483-522
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Janet Currie, 2000. "Youths at Nutritional Risk: Malnourished or Misnourished?," NBER Working Papers 7686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Hinke Kessler Scholder, Stephanie, 2013.
"School meal crowd out in the 1980s,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 538-545.
- von Hinke Kessler Scholder, SM, "undated". "School meal crowd out in the 1980s," Working Papers 6942, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2011. "School meal crowd out in the 1980s," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/261, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Zaki, Mary, 2016. "Access to Short-term Credit and Consumption Smoothing within the Paycycle," ET: Economic Theory 232213, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & Jennifer Coates, 2002. "Food-Based Safety Nets and Related Programs," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 12, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wispod:1163-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruwius.html .