Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 1992. "Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems," Post-Print hal-00359440, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Ward-Batts, 2008.
"Out of the Wallet and into the Purse: Using Micro Data to Test Income Pooling,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(2), pages 325-351.
- Jennifer Ward-Batts, 2003. "Out of the Wallet and into the Purse: Using Micro Data to Test Income Pooling," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-10, Claremont Colleges.
- Eugenio Miravete, 2014. "Testing for complementarities among countable strategies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1521-1544, June.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2002. "The consistent estimation of income elasticity of environmental amenities in Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 67-89.
- Jeremy Lise & Ken Yamada, 2014.
"Household Sharing and Commitment: Evidence from Panel Data on Individual Expenditures and Time Use,"
IFS Working Papers
W14/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ken Yamada & Jeremy Lise, 2014. "Household Sharing and Commitment: Evidence from Panel Data on Individual Expenditures and Time Use," 2014 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leffler, Kristyn K. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2012. "Temporal Aggregation and Treatment of Zero Dependent Variables in the Estimation of Food Demand using Cross-Sectional Data," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124913, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2014.
"Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia),"
2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia
165808, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2015. "Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia)," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- P. Wilde & C. Ranney, "undated".
"A Monthly Cycle in Food Expenditure and Intake by Participants in the U.S. Food Stamp Program,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1163-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1997. "A Monthly Cycle In Food Expenditure And Intake By Participants In The U.S. Food Stamp Program," Working Papers 127820, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Andres Gomez-Lobo, 1996. "The welfare consequences of tariff rebalancing in the domestic gas market," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 49-65, November.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie A. Robert, 2008. "No Time to Lose? Time Constraints and Physical Activity," NBER Working Papers 14513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2011.
"Does female participation affect the sharing rule?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 47-83, January.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007. "Does Female Participation Affect The Sharing Rule?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panzone, Luca & Hilton, Denis & Sale, Laura & Cohen, Doron, 2016. "Socio-demographics, implicit attitudes, explicit attitudes, and sustainable consumption in supermarket shopping," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 77-95.
- Jose M. Labeaga & Angel López, 1994. "Estimation of the welfare effects of indirect tax changes on spanish households: an anlysis of the 1992 vat reform," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 289-311, May.
- Hikaru Hasegawa & Kazuhiro Ueda & Kunie Mori, 2008. "Estimation of Engel Curves from Survey Data with Zero Expenditures," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 535-558, August.
- Jean-Marc Robin, 1999. "Econométrie des systèmes de demande," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 324(1), pages 135-142.
- Richard J. Vyn & Getu Hailu, 2015. "Discount Usage and Price Discrimination for Pork Products in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Miles, Daniel, 1996. "Household characteristics and consumption behaviour: a nonparametric approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4539, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie Robert, 2010. "No time to lose: time constraints and physical activity in the production of health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 409-432, December.
- Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2010. "Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3898-3909, August.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2000. "Income Elasticity of Environmental Amenities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0200, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota & Pashardes, Panos & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "Testing the rank of Engel curves with endogenous expenditure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 61-65, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:53:y:1992:i:1-3:p:53-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.