The interactive effects of housing assistance and food stamps on food spending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Janet Currie & Aaron S. Yelowitz, 1998. "Public Housing and Labor Supply," JCPR Working Papers 52, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Keane, Michael & Moffitt, Robert, 1998.
"A Structural Model of Multiple Welfare Program Participation and Labor Supply,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 553-589, August.
- M. Keane & R. Moffitt, "undated". "A structural model of multiple welfare program participation and labor supply," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1080-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- M. Keane & R. Mofitt, 1995. "A Structural Model of Multiple Welfare Program Participation and Labor Supply," Working Papers 95-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Keane & Robert A. Moffitt, 1995. "A structural model of multiple welfare program participation and labor supply," Working Papers 557, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Kraft & Edgar O. Olsen, 1977. "The Distribution of Benefits from Public Housing," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 51-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Barton, David M., 1983. "The benefits and costs of public housing in New York City," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 299-332, April.
- Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R., 1985. "Analysis Of Food Stamp Program Participation And Food Expenditures," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-14, July.
- Fischer, Will, 2000. "Labor Supply Effects of Federal Rental Subsidies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 150-174, September.
- J. William Levedahl, 1995. "A Theoretical and Empirical Evaluation of the Functional Forms Used to Estimate the Food Expenditure Equation of Food Stamp Recipients," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 960-968.
- David A. Reingold & Gregg G. Van Ryzin & Michelle Ronda, 2001. "Does Urban Public Housing Diminish the Social Capital and Labor Force Activity of Its Tenants?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 485-504.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1996. "The Distinct Impact Of Food Stamps On Food Spending," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, July.
- Reeder, William J., 1985. "The benefits and costs of the section 8 existing housing program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 349-377, April.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N., 2002. "Patterns of Caloric Intake and Body Mass Index Among U.S. Adults," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-5.
- Murray, Michael P, 1994. "How Inefficient Are Multiple In-Kind Transfers?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 209-227, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:224-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.