The interactive effects of housing assistance and food stamps on food spending
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Barton, David M., 1983. "The benefits and costs of public housing in New York City," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 299-332, April.
- Keane, Michael & Moffitt, Robert, 1998.
"A Structural Model of Multiple Welfare Program Participation and Labor Supply,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 553-589, August.
- M. Keane & R. Moffitt, "undated". "A structural model of multiple welfare program participation and labor supply," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1080-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Michael P. Keane & Robert A. Moffitt, 1995. "A structural model of multiple welfare program participation and labor supply," Working Papers 557, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- M. Keane & R. Mofitt, 1995. "A Structural Model of Multiple Welfare Program Participation and Labor Supply," Working Papers 95-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R., 1985. "Analysis Of Food Stamp Program Participation And Food Expenditures," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Fischer, Will, 2000. "Labor Supply Effects of Federal Rental Subsidies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 150-174, September.
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1996. "The Distinct Impact Of Food Stamps On Food Spending," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Janet Currie & Aaron S. Yelowitz, 1998. "Public Housing and Labor Supply," JCPR Working Papers 52, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- John Kraft & Edgar O. Olsen, 1977. "The Distribution of Benefits from Public Housing," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 51-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. William Levedahl, 1995. "A Theoretical and Empirical Evaluation of the Functional Forms Used to Estimate the Food Expenditure Equation of Food Stamp Recipients," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 960-968.
- David A. Reingold & Gregg G. Van Ryzin & Michelle Ronda, 2001. "Does Urban Public Housing Diminish the Social Capital and Labor Force Activity of Its Tenants?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 485-504.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reeder, William J., 1985. "The benefits and costs of the section 8 existing housing program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 349-377, April.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N., 2002. "Patterns of Caloric Intake and Body Mass Index Among U.S. Adults," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 25(3).
- Murray, Michael P, 1994. "How Inefficient Are Multiple In-Kind Transfers?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 209-227, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:224-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.