Hirschmann Mobility Among Academics of Highly Ranked EU Research Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amelie F. Constant & Elena D’Agosto, 2010. "Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore (ed.), The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargement. A New Regional Geography of Europe?, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 247-271 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Amelie F. Constant & Elena D’Agosto, 2010.
"Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore (ed.), The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargement. A New Regional Geography of Europe?, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 247-271
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Constant, Amelie F. & D'Agosto, Elena, 2008. "Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?," IZA Discussion Papers 3325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amelie Constant & Elena D'Agosto, 2008. "Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 763, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Edward M. Bergman, 2010. "Knowledge links between European universities and firms: A review," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 311-333, June.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Lionel J. J. Nesta, 2006. "Labour Mobility of Academic Inventors. Career Decision and Knowledge Transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 139, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2012. "Star Scientists and Regional Knowledge Transfer," Chapters,in: Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge & Jan Sauermann, 2010.
"What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 407-421.
- Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier & Sauermann Jan, 2008. "What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Sauermann, Jan, 2009. "What Affects International Migration of European Science and Engineering Graduates?," IZA Discussion Papers 4268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maier, Gunther & Kurka, Bernhard & Trippl, Michaela, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development: Spatial Distribution and Mobility of Star Scientists," Papers DYNREG17, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1625-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bolli & Jörg Schläpfer, 2015.
"Job mobility, peer effects, and research productivity in economics,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 629-650, September.
- Thomas Bolli & Joerg Schlaepfer, 2013. "Job Mobility, Peer Effects, and Research Productivity in Economics," KOF Working papers 13-342, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2011-12-05 (Education)
- NEP-IPR-2011-12-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-12-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOG-2011-12-05 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .