A Social Network Approach to Spanish Immigration: An Analysis of Immigration into Spain 1998-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pope, David & Withers, Glenn, 1993. "Do Migrants Rob Jobs? Lessons of Australian History, 1861–1991," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(04), pages 719-742, December.
- Dunlevy, James A & Gemery, Henry A, 1977. "The Role of Migrant Stock and Lagged Migration in the Settlement Patterns of Nineteenth Century Immigrants," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(2), pages 137-144, May.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Anjomani, Ardeshir & Hariri, Vida, 1992. "Migration Stock and the Issue of Competing and Complementary Flows in United States Interstate Migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 87-100, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & Saber, Brahim, 2012.
"Coût de mobilité endogène et flexibilité du marché du travail
[Endogenous Cost of mobility and labor market flexibility]," MPRA Paper 38982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009.
"De la España que emigra a la España que acoge: contexto, dimensión y características de la inmigración latinoamericana en España
[From the Spain who migrates to the Spain who hosts: Context, dimens," MPRA Paper 15055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2008-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .