The Role of Migrant Stock and Lagged Migration in the Settlement Patterns of Nineteenth Century Immigrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & von Berlepsch, Viola, 2012.
"When migrants rule: the legacy of mass migration on economic development in the US,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Viola von Berlepsch, 2012. "When migrants rule: the legacy of mass migration on economic development in the US," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1216, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2012.
- Javier Silvestre Rodríguez, 2000. "Aproximaciones teóricas a los movimientos migratorios contemporáneos: un estado de la cuestión," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 21, pages 157-192.
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1311-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rickard Sandell, 2008. "A Social Network Approach to Spanish Immigration: An Analysis of Immigration into Spain 1998-2006," Working Papers 2008-33, FEDEA.
- Greenwood, Michael J., 2007. "Modeling the age and age composition of late 19th century U.S. immigrants from Europe," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 255-269, April.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Viola von Berlepsch, 2015. "European Migration, National Origin and Long-term Economic Development in the United States," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 91(4), pages 393-424, October.
- Greenwood, Michael J., 2008. "Family and sex-specific U.S. immigration from Europe, 1870-1910: A panel data study of rates and composition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 356-382, September.
- Rickard Sandell, 2012. "Social Influences and Aggregated Immigration Dynamics: The Case of Spain 1999–2009," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 971-1004, December.
- Anjum Aqeel & Anjum Aqeel, 2015. "Determinants of Migration in Pakistan," EcoMod2015 8588, EcoMod.
- Philipp Ager & Casper Worm Hansen, 2016. "National Immigration Quotas and Local Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 16-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2010.
"The Cliometrics Of International Migration: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 941-969, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Boustan, 2017. "Immigration in American Economic History," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1311-1345, December.
- Douglas S. MASSEY, 2012. "Towards an integrated model of international migration," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 9-35, December.
- Ilse Ruyssen & Gerdie Everaert & Glenn Rayp, 2014. "Determinants and dynamics of migration to OECD countries in a three-dimensional panel framework," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 175-197, February.
- Rickard Sandell, 2008. "Immigration and cumulative causation: Explaining the ethnic and spatial diffusion of Spain\'s immigrant population 1997-2007," Working Papers 2008-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2016. "Forecasting of the global migration situation based on the analysis of net migration in the countries," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 96-122.
- M.A.B. Siddique, 2006. "Immigration and Trade: How Important is the link? Evidence from Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ludo Peeters, 2011. "Controlling For Heterogeneity And Asymmetry In Cross-Section Gravity Models Of Aggregate Migration: Evidence From Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa10p329, European Regional Science Association.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2010. "Net migration to Russia — Factors, prospects and conclusions for migration policy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 32-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:2:p:137-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .