James A. Dunlevy
|Terminal Degree:||1974 Department of Economics; Northwestern University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- William K. Hutchinson & James A. Dunlevy, 2001. "The Pro-Trade Effect of Immigration on American Exports During Period 1870 to 1910," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0125, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Dunlevy, James A. & Hutchinson, William K., 2001. "The Pro-Trade Effect of Immigration on American Exports During the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries," IZA Discussion Papers 375, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James A. Dunlevy, 2013. "International Migration and Economic Integration: Understanding the Immigrant-Trade Link, by Roger White and Bedassa Tadesse," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 211-213, February.
- James A. Dunlevy, 2006. "The Influence of Corruption and Language on the Protrade Effect of Immigrants: Evidence from the American States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 182-186, February.
- Dunlevy, James A., 2001. "From Ellis Island to JFK. New York's Two Great Waves of Immigration. By Nancy Foner. New Haven, CT and London: Yale University Press; and New York: Russell Sage Foundation, 2000. Pp. x, 334. $29.95," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 236-237, March.
- Donald Cymrot & James Dunlevy & William Even, 2001. "'Who's on first': an empirical test of the Coase Theorem in baseball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 593-603.
- Dunlevy, James A. & Hutchinson, William K., 1999. "The Impact of Immigration on American Import Trade in the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 1043-1062, December.
- Raynold, Prosper & A. Dunlevy, James, 1998. "Aggregate Shocks and the Relationship between U.S. Business Cycle Fluctuations and Export Performance," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 163-198.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1993. "Migrant Stock vs. Lagged Migrant Flow as a Determinant of Migrant Settlement: A Comment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 181-188, May.
- Dunlevy, James A. & Saba, Richard P., 1992. "The role of nationality-specific characteristics on the settlement patterns of late nineteenth century immigrants," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 228-249, April.
- Cymrot, Donald J & Dunlevy, James A, 1987. "Are Free Agents Perspicacious Peregrinators?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1985. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Executive Compensation: A Comment [The Effects of Regulation on Executive Compensation]," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 171-174, February.
- Dunlevy, James A & Bellante, Don, 1983. "Net Migration, Endogenous Incomes and the Speed of Adjustment to the North-South Differential," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 66-75, February.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1980. "A Test of the Capacity Pressure Hypothesis within a Simultaneous Equations Model of Export Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 131-135, February.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1980. "Nineteenth-Century European Immigration to the United States: Intended versus Lifetime Settlement Patterns," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 77-90, October.
- Dunlevy, James A & Yeager, James H, Jr, 1979. "Legislators as Taxicabs: A Reconsideration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 303-306, April.
- Dunlevy, James A. & Gemery, Henry A., 1978. "Economic Opportunity and the Responses of â€œOldâ€ and â€œNewâ€ Migrants to the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 901-917, December.
- Dunlevy, James A & Gemery, Henry A, 1977. "British-Irish Settlement Patterns in the U.S.: The Role of Family and Friends," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 24(3), pages 257-263, November.
- Dunlevy, James A & Gemery, Henry A, 1977. "The Role of Migrant Stock and Lagged Migration in the Settlement Patterns of Nineteenth Century Immigrants," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(2), pages 137-144, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James A. Dunlevy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.