Departamento de Ciencias Sociales Madrid, Spain
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
: +34-91 624 9599
Campus de Getafe, C/ Madrid, 126, 28903 GETAFE (MADRID)
RePEc:edi:dhuc3es (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rickard Sandell, 2011. "The migration flux: Understanding international immigration through internal migration," Working Papers 2011-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rickard Sandell, 2008. "Immigration and cumulative causation: Explaining the ethnic and spatial diffusion of Spain\'s immigrant population 1997-2007," Working Papers 2008-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rickard Sandell, 2008. "A Social Network Approach to Spanish Immigration: An Analysis of Immigration into Spain 1998-2006," Working Papers 2008-33, FEDEA.
- Rickard Sandell & Pierluigi Contucci, 2015. "How integrated are immigrants?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(46), pages 1271-1280, December.
- Rickard Sandell, 2012. "Social Influences and Aggregated Immigration Dynamics: The Case of Spain 1999–2009," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 971-1004, December.
- Sandell, Rickard, 2002. "Social networks and organizational similarity: an analysis of similarities in chairperson remuneration among Sweden's publicly traded firms," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-64, March.
- Rickard Sandell & Charlotta Stern, 1998. "Group Size And The Logic Of Collective Action:," Rationality and Society, , vol. 10(3), pages 327-345, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rickard Sandell, 2008.
"A Social Network Approach to Spanish Immigration: An Analysis of Immigration into Spain 1998-2006,"
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & Saber, Brahim, 2012.
"Coût de mobilité endogène et flexibilité du marché du travail
[Endogenous Cost of mobility and labor market flexibility]," MPRA Paper 38982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009.
"De la España que emigra a la España que acoge: contexto, dimensión y características de la inmigración latinoamericana en España
[From the Spain who migrates to the Spain who hosts: Context, dimens," MPRA Paper 15055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & Saber, Brahim, 2012. "Coût de mobilité endogène et flexibilité du marché du travail
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rickard Sandell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.