How integrated are immigrants?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel McFadden, 2001. "Economic Choices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 351-378, June.
- Pierluigi Contucci & Stefano Ghirlanda, 2007. "Modeling society with statistical mechanics: an application to cultural contact and immigration," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 569-578, August.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Zhenchao Qian & Jennifer Glick & Christie Batson, 2012. "Crossing Boundaries: Nativity, Ethnicity, and Mate Selection," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(2), pages 651-675, May.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; integration; intermarriage; interpartnership; labor market integration; social interaction; social networks;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:33:y:2015:i:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .