Knowledge links between European universities and firms: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey Goldstein & Catherine Renault, 2004. "Contributions of Universities to Regional Economic Development: A Quasi-experimental Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 733-746.
- Masao Nakamura & Pierre Mohnen & Cathy Hoareau, 2003.
"What type of enterprise forges close links with universities and government labs? Evidence from CIS 2,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 133-145.
- Cathy Hoareau & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "What Type Of Enterprise Forges Close Links With Universities And Government Labs? Evidence From CIS 2," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-25, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Hoareau, Cathy, 2002. "What type of enterprise forges close links with universities and government labs? Evidence from CIS2," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2009.
"Star Scientists, Innovation and Regional and National Immigration,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and Openness, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2007. "Star Scientists, Innovation and Regional and National Immigration," NBER Working Papers 13547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2007.
"Why reform Europe's universities,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8100, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell & André Sapir, 2008. "Why reform Europe's universities," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/101651, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell & André Sapir, 2007. "Why Reform Europe's Universities?," Policy Briefs 34, Bruegel.
- Goktepe, Devrim, 2006. "Identification of University Inventors and University Patenting Patterns at Lund University:Conceptual- Methodological & Empirical Findings," MPRA Paper 1628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2006.
- Hussler, Caroline & Ronde, Patrick, 2007. "The impact of cognitive communities on the diffusion of academic knowledge: Evidence from the networks of inventors of a French university," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 288-302, March.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Kubli, Ursina & Woerter, Martin, 2008. "University-industry knowledge and technology transfer in Switzerland: What university scientists think about co-operation with private enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"Academic entrepreneurship: Social norms, university culture and policies,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(9), pages 619-631, November.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Determinants of Knowledge and Technology Transfer Activities Between Firms and Science Institutions in Switzerland: An Analysis Based on Firm Data," KOF Working papers 05-116, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Ajay Agrawal & Rebecca Henderson, 2002. "Putting Patents in Context: Exploring Knowledge Transfer from MIT," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 44-60, January.
- Schartinger, Doris & Schibany, Andras & Gassler, Helmut, 2001. "Interactive Relations between Universities and Firms: Empirical Evidence for Austria," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 255-268, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:116:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2744-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru, 2011.
"La dimension spatiale des collaborations pour l'innovation : une analyse sur données CIFRE (1981-2006),"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 449-468.
- Bouba-Olga, Olivier & Ferru, Marie, 2011. "La dimension spatiale des collaborations pour l’innovation : une analyse sur données CIFRE (1981-2006)," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(03), pages 449-468, September.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru, 2009. "La dimension spatiale des collaborations pour l'innovation: une analyse sur données Cifre (1981-2006)," Working Papers hal-00489364, HAL.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016.
"Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia,"
CSEF Working Papers
428, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," IZA Discussion Papers 9658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority For Top Jobs? Investigating The Glass Ceiling In The Italian Academia," Working Papers 201603, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:12:y:2015:i:02:n:s0219877015500091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2012. "Star Scientists and Regional Knowledge Transfer," Chapters,in: Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marina van Geenhuizen, 2013. "Valorization of university knowledge: what are the barriers and can ‘living labs’ provide solutions?," Chapters,in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 7, pages 135-156 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru & Dominique Pépin, 2012.
"Exploring spatial features of science-industry partnerships: A study on French data,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 355-375, June.
- Marie Ferru & Olivier Bouba-Olga & Dominique Pepin, 2011. "Exploring Spatial Features Of Science-Industry Partnerships: A Study On French Data," Post-Print hal-00566109, HAL.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2012060020091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Bergman, 2011. "Hirschmann Mobility Among Academics of Highly Ranked EU Research Universities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1134, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:89:y:2010:i:2:p:311-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.