A Theoretical Model for Measuring the Influence of Accessibility in Residential Choice Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swait, Joffre, 2001. "Choice set generation within the generalized extreme value family of discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 643-666, August.
- Benjamin, Julian & Paaswell, Robert E., 1981. "A psychometric analysis of residential location," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 305-319.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387.
- H Timmermans & A Borgers & J van Dijk & H Oppewal, 1992.
"Residential choice behaviour of dual earner households: a decompositional joint choice model,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(4), pages 517-533, April.
- H Timmermans & A Borgers & J van Dijk & H Oppewal, 1992. "Residential Choice Behaviour of Dual Earner Households: A Decompositional Joint Choice Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(4), pages 517-533, April.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-10-15 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-URE-2005-10-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .