On joint railway and housing development strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555.
- Ma, Xiaosu & Lo, Hong K., 2012. "Modeling transport management and land use over time," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 687-709.
- Tang, Siman & Lo, Hong K., 2008. "The impact of public transport policy on the viability and sustainability of mass railway transit - The Hong Kong experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 563-576, May.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Lo, Hong K & Tang, Siman & Wang, David Z.W., 2008. "Managing the Accessibility on Mass Public Transit: the Case of Hong Kong," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 1(2), pages 23-49.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2004. "The multi-class, multi-criteria traffic network equilibrium and systems optimum problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Siman Tang & Hong Lo, 2010. "On the financial viability of mass transit development: the case of Hong Kong," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 299-316, March.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo, 2012. "Modeling the effects of integrated rail and property development on the design of rail line services in a linear monocentric city," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 710-728.
- Lo, Hong K. & Chen, Anthony, 2000. "Traffic equilibrium problem with route-specific costs: formulation and algorithms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 493-513, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:464-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François, 2014.
"A spatial Difference-in-Differences estimator to evaluate the effect of change in public mass transit systems on house prices,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 24-40.
- Jean Dubé & Diego Legros & Marius Thériault & François Des Rosiers, 2014. "A Spatial Difference-in-Differences Estimator to Evaluate the Effect of Change in Public Mass Transit Systems on House Prices," Post-Print halshs-01227236, HAL.
- Ng, Ka Fai & Lo, Hong K., 2015. "Optimal housing supply in a bid-rent equilibrium framework," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 62-78.
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:73-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:269-290 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBid-rent; Joint railway and housing development; Network equilibrium model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:57:y:2013:i:c:p:451-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.