Measuring the quality of education and health services : the use of perception data from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Junaid Ahmad & Shantayanan Devarajan & Stuti Khemani & Shekhar Shah, 2006. "Decentralization and Service Delivery," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bobby Duffy, 2000. "Satisfaction and Expectations: Attitudes to public services in deprived areas," CASE Papers case45, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2004.
"Wealth, Health, and Health Services in Rural Rajasthan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 326-330, May.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2003. "Wealth, health, and health services in rural Rajasthan," Working Papers 253, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2004. "Wealth, health, and health services in rural rajasthan," Framed Field Experiments 00121, The Field Experiments Website.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2003. "Wealth, health, and health services in rural Rajasthan," Working Papers 175, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Samia Amin & Jishnu Das & Markus Goldstein, 2008. "Are You Being Served? New Tools for Measuring Services Delivery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6921, April.
- Gregg G. Van Ryzin, 2004. "Expectations, performance, and citizen satisfaction with urban services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 433-448.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik V., 2003. "Are you satisfied? citizen feedback and delivery of urban services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3070, The World Bank.
- Lankford R. H. & Lee E. S. & Wyckoff J. H., 1995. "An Analysis of Elementary and Secondary School Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 236-251, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Luis Gómez-Reino & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2013.
"An international perspective on the determinants of local government fragmentation,"
Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 2, pages 8-54
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Juan Luis Gómez-Reino, 2011. "An International Perspective on the Determinants of Local Government Fragmentation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1121, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Juan Luis Gómez-Reino & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "An International Perspective on the Determinants of Local Government Fragmentation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1219, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- World Bank, 2014. "Tertiary Education in Indonesia : Directions for Policy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20024, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing&Human Habitats; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Governance Indicators; Access to Finance; Education For All;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-09-19 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-09-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-09-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .