Report NEP-HEA-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Schoder & Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Fine Tuning of Health Insurance Regulation: Unhealthy Consequences for an Individual Insurer," SOI - Working Papers 0916, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "A Pharmaceutical Innovation ï¿½ Is it Worth the Money? Whose Money?," SOI - Working Papers 0914, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2010.
- Patrick Eugster & Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Capping Risk Adjustment?," SOI - Working Papers 0915, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Tamara Fioroni, 2009. "Optimal savings and heallth spending over the life cycle," CHILD Working Papers wp09_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Gilberto Turati, 2009. "Human Health Care and Selection Effects. Understanding Labour Supply in the Market for Nurses," CHILD Working Papers wp18_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Federica Origo & Claudio Lucifora, 2009. "The effect of comprehensive smoking bans in European workplaces," CHILD Working Papers wp10_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2009. "Smoking Persistence Across Countries: An Analysis Using Semi-Parametric Dynamic Panel Data Models with Selectivity," CSEF Working Papers 236, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009. "Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dasgupta, Basab & Narayan, Ambar & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2009. "Measuring the quality of education and health services : the use of perception data from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5033, The World Bank.
- Matias Fontenla & Fidel Gonzalez & Troy Quast, 2009. "Are Recessions Good for Everyone's Health? The Association Between Mortality and the Business Cycle by Race in the U.S," Working Papers 0902, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2009. "Food Assistance Programs and Healthy Diet among Low-Income Individuals," Research Papers 2009 52989, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2009. "A Study of Self-Reported and Actual BMI," Research Papers 2009 52987, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Sang Nguyen & Alice Zawacki, 2009. "Health Insurance and Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 09-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laukkanen, Erkki, 2009. "Predictors of sickness absence and presenteeism: Does the pattern differ by a respondent’s health?," MPRA Paper 17067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Wesley Yin, 2009. "Insurer Bargaining and Negotiated Drug Prices in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 15330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.