A Pharmaceutical Innovation ï¿½ Is it Worth the Money? Whose Money?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance; discrete-choice experiment; preferences; diabetes;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2009-09-19 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2009-09-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-09-19 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soz:wpaper:0914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .