Report NEP-IAS-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sang Nguyen & Alice Zawacki, 2009. "Health Insurance and Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 09-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Johannes Schoder & Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Fine Tuning of Health Insurance Regulation: Unhealthy Consequences for an Individual Insurer," SOI - Working Papers 0916, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Rockerbie, Duane W. & Easton, Stephen T., 2009. "Commercial banks, default insurance and IMF reforms," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Darius Lakdawalla & Wesley Yin, 2009. "Insurer Bargaining and Negotiated Drug Prices in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 15330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Eugster & Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Capping Risk Adjustment?," SOI - Working Papers 0915, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "A Pharmaceutical Innovation ï¿½ Is it Worth the Money? Whose Money?," SOI - Working Papers 0914, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2010.
- Focht, Uwe & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2009. "Intermediation and matching in insurance markets," FZID Discussion Papers 04-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).