Fine Tuning of Health Insurance Regulation: Unhealthy Consequences for an Individual Insurer
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance; regulation; risk adjustment; risk management;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-09-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-09-19 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-09-19 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2009-09-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soz:wpaper:0916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .