Report NEP-REG-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bdi:confpa:giordano is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 17164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:09-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Unionized Labor Market and Regulation of Monopoly," MPRA Paper 17279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Unger & F. van Waarden, 2009. "Attempts to Dodge Drowning in Data : Rule- and Risk-Based Anti Money Laundering Policies Compared," Working Papers 09-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Henseleit, Meike & Kubitzki, Sabine & Herrmann, Roland, 2009. "'GMO-Free' labels - enhancing transparency or deceiving consumers?," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53263, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Johannes Schoder & Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Fine Tuning of Health Insurance Regulation: Unhealthy Consequences for an Individual Insurer," SOI - Working Papers 0916, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Patrick Eugster & Michele Sennhauser & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Capping Risk Adjustment?," SOI - Working Papers 0915, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Federica Origo & Claudio Lucifora, 2009. "The effect of comprehensive smoking bans in European workplaces," CHILD Working Papers wp10_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Busch, Ramona & Kick, Thomas, 2009. "Income diversification in the German banking industry," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.