The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Zapata Galindo, 2004. "MODELANDO EL RIESGO DE CRÉDITO: Matrices de transición para la cartera comercial," APUNTES DE BANCA Y FINANZAS 003226, ASOBANCARIA.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Frey, Rudiger & McNeil, Alexander J., 2002. "VaR and expected shortfall in portfolios of dependent credit risks: Conceptual and practical insights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1317-1334, July.
- Annalisa Di Clemente & Claudio Romano, 2004. "Measuring and Optimizing Portfolio Credit Risk: A Copula-based Approach," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 33(3), pages 325-357, November.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen-Alexandra Baltariu & Andreea Cirstea, 2012. "Harmonization Of Goodwill Reporting Practice In The Consolidated Financial Statements Of Romanian Groups," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-1.
- Baltariu Carmen-Alexandra & Cirstea Andreea, 2012. "European Harmonization Of Consolidated Financial Statements Regulations?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 860-865, July.
- Sigrid Quack & Paul Lagneau-Ymonet, 2012. "What's the Problem ? Competing Diagnosis and Shifting Coalitions in the Reform of International Accounting Standards," Post-Print hal-01520519, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; auditors; standards; IASB; EFRAG; 2008/09 Financial Crisis;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-09-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2009-09-19 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-09-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .